Which areas do you serve?
What if I don't have internet access?
We are currently serving the Williamsburg, Bushwick, and Greenpoint areas in Brooklyn, but we will be extending our outstanding service in the near future. If you'd like to get notified when we are servicing your neighborhood, just let us know. For Corporate Accounts outside of our service area, please contact us 718.541.8773.
Do I have to be there when the pick up or drop off is made?
Just give us a call and we'll be more than glad to assist you. We can be reached at 718.541.8773.
How do I pay for my service?
If you let us know in advance where we can pick it up and/or drop it off, there is no need for you to be there. However, if we miss you without prior notice you will be charged an additional fee of $5.00.
What are your days and hours of operation?
When you sign up you have the option of providing your credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged until the delivery is made. You may also pay with COD.
What is the turn-around time?
We are open 7 days a week from 8am - 10pm.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my order?
Turnaround time is usually up to 24 hours or same day service if preferred.
Can I specify a more specific time than the 4 hour time dropdown that you provide?
Generally we need a 2 hour notice. However if you would like to schedule an 8:00am pick up or drop off you will have to place your order before 7:00PM on the previous day.
Is there a minimum amount for a pick-up?
Absolutely! When placing your order, simply add your preferred time in the comment box and we will try to accommodate.
Can you air/hang dry some items?
There is a minimum charge of $20.00 for wash and fold service. We can certainly pick up less than 20 lbs. , but you will be charged for the minimum.
How do I tell you about a special issue with my garments?
Sure. Just specify this when you place your order.
Place the garments in a separate bag and post a note stating the specific instructions.
How we use the personal information we collect:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
How we share personal information with others:
- provide MyCleanClothes.com customer support
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement
- customize, measure, and improve MyCleanClothes.com and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with credit card companies
We do not share your personal information with third parties